Run the demonstration
- Double click on "run_demo.bat" in the release directory. You should see the following dialog:
- First, let's visit the demonstration of the Administration tool. Click on "Administration Tool". You should see the following dialog:
- Enter "admin" for both the userID and the password. Press "OK". You should see this dialog:
- In the demonstration version, the database has already been created. Try out some of the buttons but for now avoid pressing "Delete Database"!
- Press "Close". You should now see the main Demonstration dialog. Now let's see the demonstration of the Logging Tool. Note that both tools share the same fake database. When you exit, all the data you enter will be lost. Click "Logging Tool". You should see the following dialog:
- Enter 'guest' for both the userID and the password. Press "OK". You should now see this dialog:
- Try out some of the buttons. Then press "Database" followed by "Exit". The Logging tool dialog should disappear.
- Press "Exit" in the main demonstration dialog.
Author: Kevin Garwood